Re: 1/f spectra

Dear Jan,

Try:

Gilden, D.L., Thornton, T., & Mallon, M.W. (1995). 1/f noise in human
cognition. Science, 267, 1837-1839.

Gilden, D.L.  (2001).  Cognitive emissions of 1/f noise.  Psychological
Review, 108(1), 33-56.

Both papers appear to be available from Gilden's web page:
http://www.psy.utexas.edu/psy/FACULTY/Gilden/Gilden.html

-John
John G. Neuhoff
Department of Psychology