From:   Yuan-Yuan Shi [mailto:shiyy@SAMSUNG.CO.KR]
Sent:   Thu 11/13/2003 4:22 AM
To:     AUDITORY@LISTS.MCGILL.CA
Subject:             who can help me to find the two papers of K. Scherer
Hello, everyone

I am looking for the two papers of Prof. scherer:

acoustic profiles in vocal emotion expression
in Journal of personality and social psychology

and
affect bursts
in Emotions

as for I am trying to recognize the emotions from affect bursts, computationally

but currently I can not find the journal and the book in China,
or any access to them or buy them on internet

so who can send me the copies of the paper, or tell me how I can buy them, or any channels to read them

thanks a lot

yy

Please write in English, or in Chinese in the attachment 'cause the mail system in company cannot show Chinese correctly

Yuan-Yuan Shi Ph.D.
Researcher
HCI Lab
Samsung Advanced Institute of Technology
Beijing Samsung Telecom R&D Center

yy.shi@samsung.com
Tel: 86-10-68427711-5209
Fax: 86-10-68481902

4/F Science&Tech Tower, Samsung
9# Zhongguancun Nan Lu, Haidian District
Beijing, China, 100081

Yuan-Yuan Shi, Ph.D.
Technical Researcher
HCI Lab, Samsung Advanced Institute of Technology
Beijing Samsung Telecom R&D Center

Tel: 86-10-68427711-5209
Fax: 86-10-68481902
shiyy@samsung.co.kr

4/F Science&Tech Tower, Zhongguancun Nanlu 9#, Haidian Dist.
Beijing, China, 100081