Can I find the CIAP papers?

Dear list,

    For my research,I need the following two papers:
    Raymond L. Goldsworthy and Julie E. Greenberg,"USING THE SPEECH TRANSMISSION INDEX TO PREDICT THE INTELLIGIBILITY OF COCHLEAR IMPLANT SPEECH PROCESSING",published on the Conference on Implantable Auditory Prostheses,2003.
    Raymond L. Goldsworthy and Julie E. Greenberg,"Using STI as a Performance Metric for Cochlear Implant Users",published on the Conference on Implantable Auditory Prostheses,2001.
    Could anyone tell me if they are free to download or I should pay for them and where to find them?Thanks a lot!

Hongwei Qu