Re: high quality sound system for fMRI

Dear List,

I tried to contact Resonance Technology about more detailed specs and a
price quote. Unfortunately, they didn't get back to me after 5 e-mails to
different addresses, or even after I called them and they promised an
immediate reply. The imagers at Cambridge are using their system, which
broke down a couple of weeks ago. They were not able to get any response
from the company for over 2 weeks! Just thought you should know. Maybe they
prefer the North-American market....

I came across another electro-static system with CE marking and a good
frequency response from a group in Germany. It is a spin-off from an audio
lab and they seem very competent. Their web site is http://www.mr-confon.de
.

Best wishes,

Thomas