developmental auditory scene analysis

Dear lists,
Is anyone aware of work looking at auditory scene analysis across
different age groups? Specifically, we are looking for studies using
environmental sounds. There was a talk on this topic last year at the
Auditory Perception Cognition and Action Meeting. Different mixtures of
sounds were used varying from 2 to 6 and participants had to either
detect a specific sound target in the mixture, or count the number of
streams heard. We have not been able to find any pubished papers so far,
so any help you can give us will be greatly appreciated.

Magda Chalikia
--
Magdalene H. Chalikia
Professor