old recording restoration

Folks,

I have volunteered, for the Musical Acoustics Technical Committee, to
organize a special session on "Restoration of Old Recordings" for the
New York City ASA meeting which takes place during May 24 - 28, 2004.
Please tell me if you think you would like to present something on
this session or if you can recommend someone who would be a good
and appropriate speaker on that session. I would appreciate having
authors' names and provisional talk titles.

James W. Beauchamp
Professor Emeritus of Music and Electrical & Computer Engineering
2136 Music Bldg. MC-056
1114 W. Nevada, Urbana, IL 61801  USA
email: jwbeauch@uiuc.edu
phone: +1-217-344-3307 (also: 217-244-1207 and 217-333-3691)
fax: +1-217-244-4585
WWW:  http://www.staff.uiuc.edu/~jwbeauch