unpleasant sounds

Dear List,

Some weeks ago I have asked for references to unpleasant sounds. I have
got some very interesting responses. I have compiled them into a
slightly edited file that you can access via the following link:
     http://www.uni-leipzig.de/~kae/unpleasantsounds/mails.txt

Are there any recordings out there of GPS (goose pimple sounds)? I am
not speaking of sounds like those in the IADS (screaming baby), but of
sounds that give goose pimples merely by their physical stimulus
properties, such as finger nails on the black board. Before I start
looking for an appropriate laboratory stimulus I would like to look on
ecological GPS, i.e. GPS that where recorded.

Best regards,
and Happy Easter,
Christian