Re: your mail

Dear Karla,

> this is me again. i need help on detecting and extracting vibrato and
> tremolo from 'sung' vowels. any assistance will be really appreciated.

Here's a reference that may be helpful:

Van den Berg, L., De Bruijn, C., Bloothooft, G. and De Krom, G. (1995).
"Co-modulation of F0 and formant frequencies in singing", Proceedings
ICPhS 95, Stockholm, Sweden.

It specifically deals with vibrato.

If you have difficulty getting hold of the article, I can send you a paper
copy. (I don't have the electronic version here).

Best wishes,

Christel de Bruijn

Christel de Bruijn - PhD student
University of Sheffield
Department of Human Communication Sciences
31 Claremont Crescent
Sheffield S10 2TA
United Kingdom

phone: (+44) (0)114 22 22410