Re: Matlab Examples

"Jesteadt, Walt" wrote:

>         We are looking for a few good examples of synchronous DA and AD
> operations in Matlab, using a regular sound card.  I am sending this on
> behalf of Tom Creutz, one of our programmers, who is not on the list.  It
> would be most efficient if you could just respond to him directly.  Thanks
> for your help.
>
> Walt

Have a look to the Data Acquisition Toolbox (only for Window$ !)

I confess that I tried it under Window$ 98 with a RME sound card
and I was unable to perform full duplex operation without any drop...

Probably with Window$ 2000, it would be better, but I didn't try.

Best regards

--
 Guillaume VANDERNOOT           mailto:guillaume.vandernoot@ircam.fr
 IRCAM - Room Acoustic Team     http://www.ircam.fr