Senior Lectureship/Readership in Neuroscience/Physiological Psychology

Title: Senior  Lectureship/Readership in Neuroscience/Physiological  Psychology
Dear List

May I bring to your attention a vacancy in the Department of
Psychology at the University of Manchester. The post is a Senior
Lectureship/Readership in Neuroscience/Physiological
Psychology. Applications from a suitably qualified
electrophysiologist would be extremely welcome. Current interests
at Manchester are auditory and vestibular processing, time
perception, rhythm and timing and sensorimotor neuroscience, but
applicants  with any interest would be welcome. I would be grateful
if you  could pass this on to any colleagues who you think may be
interested.

There is also another post available for a Lectureship in Cognition or
Perception.

Further particulars can be found at
http:/www.man.ac.uk/news/vacancies. The closing
deadline for applications is 7th March 2003.

Regards

Neil Todd