Re: The Bach Choral Dilemma

My wife has a recording of the cello suites by Morten Zeuter, a Danish
cellist, in which he pauses slightly before and after every bass note
and thereby destroys the streaming effect. I have always been annoyed by
that performance (I even think it got a Danish music award). Is there a
recommended recording of the cello suites?

Best regards.
Sigurd Saue