Re: Wasn't v. Helmholtz right?

Andrew Bell wrote:

> [...]

I dont understand.

The normal assumption for the helicotrema is that its impedance
is typically treated as an inductor, which at low frequencies, has a
near-zero impedance. Are you suggesting it must be lower than one would get from
a large hole (i.e., the usual model)?

> Andrew Bell.

Jont B. Allen
AT&T Labs-Research, Shannon Laboratory, E161
180 Park Ave., Florham Park NJ, 07932-0971
973/360-8545voice, x7111fax, http://www.research.att.com/~jba