Seashore tests

Thanks to all who responded to my query (Piet Vos, Mark Pitt, Robert
Hoeldrich, Bill Hartmann, Massimo Grassi, Al Bregman) for a copy of the
Seashore tests. I now have a number of offers that will, I am sure, see me
through.

For those who would like to know, there are 6 subtests in "The Seashore
Tests of Musical Talent". They were originally made available on 78 rpm
disks, which were superseded by a single 33-1/3 rpm disk in the 1960
revision. If anyone is interested in a copy of the pamphlet that came with
the 1960 version (with norms), I can send them a copy.

Stuart Rosen, Ph.D.
Professor of Speech and Hearing Science
Dept. of Phonetics & Linguistics
University College London