Re: critical bandwidth in cats

The best book covering psychophysical measures on all animals is the
Handbook of Animal Psychophysics. It has tables and graphs of every
type of pyschophysical measure on all animals. contact Dick Fay at
rfay@luc.edu.

William A. Yost, PhD
Acting Associate Vice President Research
Acting Dean of the Graduate School
Director, Parmly Hearing Institute
Loyola University Chicago
6525 N. Sheridan Rd.
Chicago, IL 60626
773-508-2710 FAX: 773-508-2719
wyost@luc.edu
www.parmly.luc.edu

>>> flatmax <flatmax@CSE.UNSW.EDU.AU> 04/15 2:02 AM >>>
You should look at some papers by D.D. Greenwood in both the JASA
and
Hearing research. If you can't find the references then I could
rustle
them up.

Matt

bmuller@bme.jhu.edu