Weird postings

Dear List -

Although I cannot make any sense of the postings from Qiong Zhang, I
have temporarily removed his address from the list, pending an
investigation of the cause.  There is an interesting pattern to the
dates of his postings:

    Wed, 17 Nov 1999 13:26:20 +0800
    Thu, 16 Dec 1999 13:28:31 +0800
    Sat, 15 Jan 2000 23:08:49 +0800

This makes me suspect that there is some strange software problem
behind these postings.  In any case, I doubt there is any malicious
intent, and I cannot see anything actually dangerous in receiving the
messages.

Best,

  DAn Ellis, AUDITORY list administrator.