Mills chapter in Tobias' 1972 book

Dear List,

I've been searching for weeks for Tobias'  "Foundations of modern auditory
theory". I can't find it in the library or in any virtual or real bookstore
(new or used books).
I was wondering if anyone from the list has the book and would be so kind
as to send me a copy of Mills chapter in this book. I would be very very
grateful.

The complete reference is:

Mills, A.W. (1972). Auditory localization. In J.Tobias (Ed.), Foundations
of modern auditory theory, Vol.2 (pp.301-345). New York: Academic Press.

Sincerely,

Barbara Muller

Barbara Muller
FPSE Cognitive Psychology Lab
University of Geneva
40, bd du Pont d'Arve
1205 Geneva
Switzerland

voice: +4122 705 9134
email: Barbara.Muller@pse.unige.ch
MOO: tecfamoo.unige.ch 7777 (Thora, Red)