Temporary move.

Dear Colleagues,

I will be away from McGill, in Japan and Hong Kong, from Sept. 30 to Dec
5, 1999.  I will continue to get e-mail addressed to the present address
at McGill, which will be forwarded automatically to Japan and Hong Kong.

I will be at ATR in Kyoto from Oct 1 to Nov 19th, then in Fukuoka until
Nov. 28.  From Nov 28 to Dec 5, I will visit Hong Kong.  I hope that I
will be able to meet some of my Japanese and Hong Kong colleagues from the
AUDITORY list during this trip.

My host at ATR is:
     Minoru Tsuzaki <tsuzaki@hip.atr.co.jp>
In Fukuoka, it is:
     Yoshitaka Nakajima <nakajima@kyushu-id.ac.jp>
In Hong Kong, it is:
     Valter Ciocca <vciocca@hkusua.hku.hk>

- Al

Albert S. Bregman,  Emeritus Professor,  Psychology Dept, McGill Univ.
1205  Docteur Penfield Avenue,   Montreal,  Quebec,  Canada   H3A 1B1.
Phone: +1 514-398-6103 Fax: -4896  Email: bregman@hebb.psych.mcgill.ca
Lab Web Page: http://www.psych.mcgill.ca/labs/auditory/laboratory.html