Auditory Cognition

I am putting together a comprehensive review of work that might fall
under the broad heading of "auditory cognition". Of particular interest
are studies that incorporate ecological, dynamic, or naturally occurring
sounds, as well as work that attempts to tie auditory cognition to the
underlying physiology.  Specific areas may include:

* Pitch
* Loudness
* Timbre
* Dimensional Interaction
* Motion and Localization
* Scene Analysis
* Object and Event Perception
* Auditory Display

If you are working on such a project or have done so in the past I would
be very interested in receiving a copy of your work.

Thanks,

-John
John G. Neuhoff
Department of Psychology