Re: Cepstrum computation

Dear List,

Just to complicate matters a little. If you use the matlab/ieee fft, as defined,
to do cepstrum calculations, you already are in trouble. It is scaled so that
its output does not correspond to power. Thus it doesnt work for such calculations.

If you send me your email address, I will forward a postscript document that
explains this problem in some detail.

It is much worse than you ever thought.

Jont

--
Jont B. Allen
AT&T Labs-Research, Shannon Laboratory

 -My favorite URL: www-history.mcs.st-and.ac.uk/history

 -Imagination is more important than knowledge.  --Albert Einstein