URGENT: error in programme and web page

Dear organisers,

The scientific programme listed in the printed call for papers and on the
forum's web site lists no technical sessions on the friday afternoon, and a
farewell drink at 2pm.
BUT, you recently sent a letter to my colleague Dr, Hedwig Gockel stating
that she was to give a lecture presentation in session 5pPPa, starting at
2pm on the friday afternoon! (the talk is entitled "Fundamental frequency
discrimination: Influence of lateralised temporal fringes, by Gockel,
Carlyon, and Micheyl).

There is generally a problem anyway when giving a talk on the friday
afternoon, as many people leave early, but it is clearly unaccceptable and
unfair to the speakers to be scheduled for a session which according to all
public sources of information does not exist. If, as I suspect, it is not
possible to incorporate the talks between monday afternoon and friday
morning, then please:

(i) amend the information in the "scientific programme" section of the
website,
and
(ii) highlight the change in the "news & updates" section of the website
(http://forum99-asa.tu-berlin.de/contents.html)

In addition you might want to send a notice of this and any other important
changes to the auditory list (AUDITORY@LISTS.MCGILL.CA), which is read by
many potential attendees

Regards

Bob Carlyon
Dr. Bob Carlyon
MRC Cognition and Brain Sciences Unit
15 Chaucer Rd.
Cambridge CB2 2EF
England
Phone: (44) 1223 355294 ext 720
Fax:   (44) 1223 359062
NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS:
bob.carlyon@mrc-cbu.cam.ac.uk

McGill is running a new version of LISTSERV (1.8d on Windows NT).
Information is available on the WEB at http://www.mcgill.ca/cc/listserv