---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 16:03:47 -0400
From: JODI OSTROFF <jostroff@email.GC.cuny.edu>
To: bregman@hebb.psych.mcgill.ca

Dear Dr. Bregman,

I was a student of yours in 1993 in your auditory perception course. I am
currently working on my doctoral dissertation in the department of Speech
and Hearing Sciences at the City University of New York. I work with Arthur
Boothroyd on electrophysiologic measures of speech perception. Walter
Ritter who is a member of my dissertation committee told me about your
visit to the lab at Einstein this past winter. I will be completing my
doctorate in the spring (probably in April or May) and my intetntion is to
return to Canada. Therefore I am seeking a post-doctoral position for next
September. I was wondering if you had any ideas or knew of anyone whose
interests are similar to mine. Is there anything going on at McGill? I
would ultimately like to come back to Montreal but I am willing to go
anywhere in Canada at this point. I would be happy to forward any
information you may need. I frequently visit Montreal and I would be
willing to meet with you at your convenience.

Many thanks in advance for any help you may give me in this matter.

Jodi

Jodi Ostroff
Center for Research in Speech & Hearing Sciences
The Graduate School & University Center
of the City University of New York
33 West 42nd St.
NY, NY 10036