Re: spectral analysis program (WARNING : file may contain a virus)

Julian,

On Mon, 17 Aug 1998 19:17:39 you wrote:
>>Armadillo, a program for real-time or non-real-time time-varying spectral
>>analysis of musical sounds for the Power Macintosh, is available for
>>download. You can acquire it by anonymous ftp at cmp-nxt1.music.uiuc.edu,
>>subdirectory pub/armadillo.
>
>I just downloaded this and Virex detected a virus in it ("WM-CAP" or
>something like that).

Thanks a lot for calling our attention to this problem. We believe we have
corrected the problem, which was affecting the text files but not the
binary files. Please try downloading again and let us know whether or not
everything is now OK on your end.

Jim Beauchamp
j-beauch@uiuc.edu

McGill is running a new version of LISTSERV (1.8c on Windows NT).
Information is available on the WEB at http://www.mcgill.ca/cc/listserv