Life is But A Stream: Streaming Audio for Auditory Browsing

                        Life is a But a Stream:
                Streaming Audio for Auditory Browsing

Recently, I announced the establishment of a new clearinghouse of projects,
research, products, or services devoted to Auditory Browsing in Web and non-Web
Databases called _The Next WAVe(sm)_. _The Next WAVe(sm)_ is available at:

        http://www.public.iastate.edu/~CYBERSTACKS/Wave.htm

I am greatly interested in learning about additional efforts in the field of
Auditory Browsing that employ _Streaming Audio_ (e.g RealAudio) to display or
present data or information in Web databases as potential candidates for inclusion in a future update of
_The Next WAVe(sm)_.

As Always, Any and All contributions, citations, comments, critiques,
questions or queries, are Most Welcome.

Regards,

Gerry McKiernan
Curator, CyberStacks(sm)