dB SPL to dBA (fwd)

Dear list,

in one of my two articles on loudness comparison i listed a computer
program to convert unweighted into a-d weighted figures.

@ARTICLE{aar91,
        AUTHOR  = {R.M. Aarts},
        TITLE   = {Calculation of the Loudness of Loudspeakers
                   during Listening Tests},
        JOURNAL = jaes ,
        YEAR    = {1991},
        MONTH   = {January/February},
        VOLUME  = {39},
        NUMBER  = {1/2},
        PAGES   = {27--38}}

@ARTICLE{aar92a,
AUTHOR    = {R.M. Aarts},
TITLE     = {A comparison of some loudness measures for
             loudspeaker listening tests},
JOURNAL   = jaes,
YEAR      = {1992},
VOLUME    = {40},
NUMBER    = {3},
PAGES     = {142--146},
MONTH     = {March}}

> Dear List,
>
> Is there any internet source where I could get a translation from dB SPL
> to dBA? I would not like to scan in figures (I have one) but would
> prefer to have the exact numbers.
>
> Thank you in advance,
> Christian Kaernbach

Vriendelijke Groeten
Best Regards
Ronald

Ronald M. Aarts             | DSP-acoustics & Sound Reproduction
Philips Research Labs. WY81 | voice: +31 40 27 43149
Prof. Holstlaan 4           |
5656 AA Eindhoven           | fax: +31 40 27 43230
The Netherlands             | email: rmaarts@natlab.research.philips.com

Email to AUDITORY should now be sent to AUDITORY@lists.mcgill.ca
LISTSERV commands should be sent to listserv@lists.mcgill.ca
Information is available on the WEB at http://www.mcgill.ca/cc/listserv