SPL meters

Hi everyone,

we're thinking of replacing our SPL meter and I wondered if any of you out
there could provide comments regarding reliability, ease of use, and ease
of coupling to a variety of head-phone types.

It would be nice to be able to compare a few - does anyone know of any
stockists who supply a range of types rather than having to go direct to
the manufacturers all over the world?

Sheila

Dr Sheila M Williams                            phone: 512-471-4253
Psychology, University of Texas at Austin       lab:   512-471-0693
420C Mezes Hall, Austin, Texas, USA, 78712      fax:   512-471-6175