Re: Auditory time to contact

 > I am doing some research auditory time to contact judgements for
 > subjects experiencing vection (dynamic visual stimuli intended to
 > produce a feeling of motion). If any of you could point me to research
 > in that area, or auditory time to contact judgements without visual
 > stimuli it would be very helpful.

Any research into the auditory-visual connection, especially with
regard to time perception, would do well to start with Michel Chion's
"Audio-Vision; Sound on Screen". Though not a scientific research
report itself, it is an excellent map of the forest in which our
research saplings must take root.

                                        - lonce
Lonce Wyse
Institute of Systems Science            Tel: +65-874-3111
National University of Singapore        Fax: +65-774-4998
Heng Mui Keng Terrace, Kent Ridge       internet: lwyse@iss.nus.sg
SINGAPORE 119597                        acoustic:   Yo, Lonce!

http://www.iss.nus.sg/People/lwyse/lwyse.html