Zwicker loudness

Dear list

I have an interest in developing a fast/simple means of measuring Zwicker
loudness in real or near real time. I would be interested in knowing if
there are any C or Matlab, etc.  functions available for calculating this
measure and if so from where they might be obtained.

Has anybody come across a practical and cost effective method for real time
measurement of loudness?

Many thanks in advance

Nick Zacharov

Speech & Audio Systems
PO Box 100               Tel +358-3-272-5786
33721 Tampere            Fax +358-3-272-5899
FINLAND             email: nick.zacharov@research.nokia.com