------- Forwarded Message
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 16:33:56 -0400
To: Dan Ellis <dpwe@ICSI.Berkeley.EDU>
From: feth.1@osu.edu (Larry Feth)

I am interested in communicating with anyone who teaches or is
responsible for supervising those who teach (i.e., TAs) an
introductory, undergraduate course in acoustics designed for the
non-physics or engineering major.  For example, I teach a sophomore
level course designed for speech and hearing majors using the text
written by Charlie Speaks (at Minnesota).  I am developing some
instructional aids for use in lectures and labs and I would like to
confer with others teaching similar courses.  I assume music,
psychology, zoology (animal communications) and medical diagnostic
ultrasound courses might fit the "profile."  Specifically, I am
looking for "beta test sites" for the demo software when we have it
ready.  Please contact me at: feth.1@osu.edu or 614-292-1643 (phone).
Please do not post replies to this list, since I will not see them.

------- End of Forwarded Message