Choral singing

> There seems to be a greater tendency for unaccompanied choirs to go
> flat than sharp over time. My impression is that this asymmetry is
> greater for choirs than for individuals.

I think this hunch would be hard to demonstrate - what are the confounds and
how to control them, etc. There's not much research on choral intonation,
and most of it seems to be by Sten Ternstrom, sten@speech.kth.se.
Richard Parncutt, Lecturer in Psychology of Music and Psychoacoustics,
Unit for the Study of Musical Skill and Development, Keele University.
Post: Dept of Psychology, Keele University, Staffordshire ST5 5BG, GB.
Tel: 01782 583392. Email: r.parncutt@keele.ac.uk. Fax: 44 1782 583387.