Thanks,
Al Bregman

---------- Forwarded Message ----------

DATE:   27.02.1997 18:55
RE:     Information on Learning disabilities
From: Pat Moffitt Cook <openear@nwlink.com>

I work with children who have learning disabilities, among other
populations.  I am interested in researching and finding tools that
involve the use of music in learning and health related issues, ADD
Autism, ADHD, Aspergers.

Thank you very much for any infomation, names of leads I might track
down to help enhance the children at our learning center.

Pat Cook