PC-cards for Spectrum Analysis

Dear all,

Does anyone know about PC-cards (accompanied by their corresponding
software) for performing (real-time?) spectrum analysis using a PC?  I
am not sure that such a thing exists, and if it does, I don't know
whether it has any clear advantange over B&K or HP real-time Spectrum
Analyzers. Could any one give me some advice?  The idea is to use the
spectrum analyzer for calibrating/measuring the sound output of the
stimulus generation system in an auditory electrophysiology lab.

Thanks in advance,

Enrique.
--
Dr. Enrique A. Lopez-Poveda