[no subject]

Dear Auditory List Members

There is an MA student in the department investigating auditory-verbal
stroop effects.  I understand from him that little (if any) research has been
conducted in this.  If you have informtion (references of published
material, or names/addresses of on-going research), your help would be
greatly appreciated.  Answers can be sent to me directly (in which case please
specify if your return e-mail should be removed), or, directly to Mr. Uri
Bibi at bibi@bgumail.bgu.ac.il.

I thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Dr Warren Brodsky

Warren Brodsky, PhD
Research Fellow of Music Neuropsychology
Department of Behavioral Sciences
Ben-Gurion University Of The Negev
POBox 653, Beer-Sheva 84105, Israel

Tel: 972-7-6472056    Fax: 972-7-6472932

e-mail:       wbrodsky@bgumail.bgu.ac.il