[no subject]

I am in the planning and design stages of an investigation on inner
hearing of musicians as a cued response to musical notation.  This is
considered a subtype of auditory imagery of music.  I would like to hear
from anyone that might suggest possible music research related software
that can be considered for the project.  In addition, I would be interested
in a dialogue with anyone who has previously researched this area.

Respectfully,

Dr Warren Brodsky

Warren Brodsky, PhD
Research Fellow of Music Neuropsychology
Department of Behavioral Sciences
Ben-Gurion University Of The Negev
POBox 653, Beer-Sheva 84105, Israel

Tel: 972-7-6472056    Fax: 972-7-6472932

e-mail:       wbrodsky@bgumail.bgu.ac.il