Interaural Level/Time Differences.

I'm looking for some references that (I hope!) exist, but I simply can't find.

I'm looking for a (ideally) a transfer function from a signal at a given
azimuth  to the interaural level/time(phase) difference at each ear as a
function of head diameter, etc.

I have a couple of equations for the time difference/phase shift that I can
transform into a transfer function, but nothing really good for the ILD's.

I'll be happy with anything that is more than just a collection of "at
frequency 'n' the ILD vs. angle of incidence is" graphs.

Does anybody know of any gaussian white noise/Wiener Kernel/ARMA models of
headshadow?

ray

Ray DeGennaro
degennar@bmsrs.usc.edu

"When I was feeling low, she told me 'Cheer up, things could be worse".
So I cheered up, and sure enough ... things got worse."
        --- Jerome Howard