[no subject]

Dear Biao

You could try www.nyspi.cpmc.columbia.edu/NYSPI/RESPARS/RSP_INDX.HTM
Might not be exactly what you want but certainly includes lots of animal sounds.

Also does anyone have the procedure used to subscribe to this list anywhere?
I have a frien who wnats to join but I cannot find how I did this.

At 04:12 PM 25/10/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Dear list,
>
>I am looking for some animal vocalization sounds (dog bark, cat meow, cow
>moo, etc.) in 16-bit format. I would greatly appreciate if somebody can
>give me a reference to such sound libraries or web pages.
>
>Biao
>
>Biao Tian Ph.D.
>Georgetown University Medical Center
>Institute for Cognitive and Computational Sciences
>3970 Reservoir Rd. NW
>Washington, DC 20007-2197
>USA
>
>Phone: (202) 687-6438
>Fax: (202) 687-0617
>E-mail: biao@ln.nimh.nih.gov
>
>and
>
>Section on Cognitive Neuroscience
>Laboratory of Neuropsychology
>National Institute of Mental Health
>Bldg. 49, Rm. 1B80
>Bethesda, MD 20892-4415
>USA

   Bill Budd
   Cognitive Neuroscience Laboratory,
   Department of Psychology,
   University of Western Australia,        \  ?  /
   Nedlands.  6009.                           |

   Phone: 09 380 3468
   Fax: 09 380 1006
   Email: bill@psy.uwa.edu.au