ARO Sponsorship

I have a request to make of anyone who is a member of ARO.  I
submitted an abstract for the upcoming ARO abstract, but have been
told that my sponsor, who is also sponsoring herself, is not
eligible to sponsor me also.  We didn't realize that you couldn't
sponsor someone if you are already sponsoring yourself.  If there is
any ARO member out there who is not already sponsoring someone and
is not sponsoring him/herself, would you please contact me?  I have
a short time to find another sponsor OR to cancel my hotel
accommodation without loss of deposit :-(

Thanks for your attention,
Deb Fantini
deb@uk.ac.essex (from outside the UK)
deb@essex (from the UK)