info wanted.

Dear Colleagues,

In ICONIP'96, Dr. H. Nilson told us that there is a great work developed
at John Hopkins University. The contribution has successfully solved the
classic `cock-tail party effect' problem. As he said, the system can
identify one among more than 100 people in a noisy hall only using three
sensors (microphones). (It is obviously differnet from the problem blind
separation of sources). Moreover, the system has been implemented by a
chip. As a result, I would appreciate it if anyone could give me the more
detailed information or pointer to the work.

Best regards,

Ke Chen

# Dr. Ke Chen, Associate Professor         Tel:   +86-10-62751935(O)     #
# National Lab of Machine Perception              +86-10-62585703(H)     #
# The Center of Information Science        Fax:   +86-10-62752733        #
# Peking University                        Email: chen@cis.pku.edu.cn    #
# Beijing 100871, China                           chenke@pku.edu.cn      #