Payment for CDs

Dear colleagues,

We have had trouble processing some orders for our CD, "Demonstrations of
Auditory Scene Analysis."  Montreal banks charge us $30.00 to process a
cheque coming from counties other than Canada IF IT IS PAYABLE IN CANADIAN
DOLLARS.

I would ask purchasers to please do the following:

US residents kindly send cheques payable in US dollars for the amounts
given below.

Residents of other countries please translate the cost into your own
currency and send cheques (preferably International Money Orders)
payable in your own currency.

To remind you, here are the prices.

(a) CD & booklet:  US dollars: $25.00
                   Canadian dollars: $35.00

(b) Packaging and postage:

     To Canada:  $3.00 Canadian

     To USA:     $3.00 US

     To other countries:  Amount equivalent to $6.00 Canadian

Please make out the cheque or money order to Albert Bregman.  I would
prefer not to have to deal with institutional purchase orders, where I
then have to invoice the institution for the amount.  Packages will be
sent by first-class mail unless alternative arrangements have been made by
e-mail.

Order from:

     Pierre Ahad               E-mail: ps67@musicA.mcgill.ca
     Psychology Department
     McGill University
     1205 Docteur Penfield
     Montreal, Quebec
     Canada  H4A 2P1

By the way, if you have any comments on the demonstrations, I'd be
interested to hear them.

Thanks,

Al

Albert S. Bregman,  Professor, Dept of Psychology,  McGill University
1205 Docteur Penfield Avenue,   Montreal,  Quebec,  Canada   H3A 1B1.
Phone: +1 514-398-6103 Fax: -4896 Email: bregman@hebb.psych.mcgill.ca