REQ: INFO on HIGH SR MEASUREMENT equipment

(A copy of this message has also been posted to the following newsgroups:
rec.audio.pro, rec.audio.tech,comp.dsp,alt.sci.physics.acoustics)

   I'm looking for some equipment with high-speed A/D converters that will
allow me to measure transfer functions of loudspeakers.. Because
high-frequency timing information is important for my particular research,
I'd like to use a high sampling rate (maybe around 200kHz, if possible).
It should link to a host computer with a serial connection or something.

   Does anyone know where I can get equipment that can do this?

thanks a bunch..

Joe Pompei