Re: RBS

Dear S. Conroy,

Since you are someone who has blatantly advertised on a scientific Email
distribution list, I thought you might be interested in some feedback.  This
reply, commonly known as a "flame", is freely available to anyone who
transgresses the unwritten rules of nettiquette, and could be valuable to save
you from making the same mistake again.

Did you know that there are an increasing number of nuisances who try to
peddle their wares by sending a message to inappropriate news groups and Email
lists?  And did you know that each such message could generate up to ten
thousand replies of this sort (while at the same time increasing the
originator's telephone bill)?

If you'd like more details, please contact your Email service provider, I am
sure that they will cut you off at a moment's notice for fear of being swamped
by messages to you from people such as myself.

Yours cordially,

Malcolm Crawford

Currently at:
        mmalc@hip.atr.co.jp
ATR Human Information Processing Research Labs.
2-2 Hikaridai, Seika-cho Soraku-gun, Kyoto 619-02, Japan
Phone: +81-7749-5-1089  Facsimile: +81-7749-5-1008

P.S.  If you need legal representation, I suggest you contact Cantor & Seigal.
(sp?)