new member?

Dear organizators of the Auditory List,

I just received a mail from Yves Guiard, forwarding the letter
of Brian Moore. This reminded me on the fact that I am not on
your list, but that I would like to. I got the information about
this list when I spent half a year away from my home desk and
later forgot about it.
   If you want to kno something about me:
I am a trained psychologist, have done 13 years of noise effects
research both in the field and in the laboratory, published most
of it in German, and since a few years I try to publish basic
work in English (about localization, ecological acoustics, and
auditory perception of kinetic problems).

  My snail mail address:

  Prof. Dr. Rainer Guski
  Faculty for Psychology
  Ruhr-University Bochum
  D-44780 Bochum, Germany
  Phone: +49 234 700 2670
  Fax: +49 234 70 94 110
  Email: 'rguski@ruba.ruhr-uni-bochum.de'

Thanks for putting me on the list.

Kind regards:

Rainer Guski.                      (7.6.94)