[no subject]

The following message from me is a copy of a message my department chair
placed on another network. I am sending it to you in an effort to help a
family in Rochester locate their child, who was probably kidnapped. Please
do keep an eye out for her, and feel free to call the phone number given
with even the silliest-looking leads, as the Rochester police deeply
appreciates any attempts to help. Thanks so much, and I look forward to
seeing you all next week in Cambridge! Kathy Barsz