Anybody have or know of a "walking down the cochlea" video?

Dear All,

I'm looking for a virtual-reality-type video that shows how the
cochlea functions. Something like a commented walk down the cochlea,
showing how a sound wave affects the basilar membrane, etc, would be
ideal. But I'll settle for something I'd have to comment myself, if
only I don't have to programme the graphics :-). A commercial
product, as long as it's affordable by a university, would be OK.
Even better if, together with a tip, you could give a short review of
what you're recommending...

Thanks in advance, Christian Kaernbach