Bibliography for Silicon Auditory Models

        I gave a tutorial at NIPS last year on VLSI implementations
of auditory representations, and part of the handout packet was a
bibliography of all papers published in the field. Enough people have
asked me for copies of it that I cleaned it up, added extra sections
for tutorial readings, and have placed it on anonymous FTP. Here's
how to grab a copy, from your Unix prompt "%" :

%
% ftp hobiecat.pcmp.caltech.edu
Connected to hobiecat.pcmp.caltech.edu.
220 hobiecat FTP server (Version 16.2 Fri Apr 26 18:20:43 GMT 1991) ready.
Name (hobiecat.caltech.edu): anonymous
331 Guest login ok, send ident as password.
Password: <type your full email address here>
230 Guest login ok, access restrictions apply.
ftp> binary
200 Type set to I.
ftp> cd pub/anaprose/lazzaro
250 CWD command successful.
ftp> get sa-biblio.ps.Z
200 PORT command successful.
150 Opening BINARY mode data connection for sa-biblio.ps.Z (37029 bytes).
226 Transfer complete.
37029 bytes received in 1.5 seconds (25 Kbytes/s)
ftp> quit
221 Goodbye.

uncompress sa-biblio.ps.Z
<print the postscript file sa-biblio.ps>

---

        Thanks to everyone who added contributions!

                                                        --john lazzaro