Re: DAC filter characteristics of the NeXT

There was a detailed discussion of the NeXT's sound capabilities in a
very recent Computer Music Journal.  I have a photocopy but CMJ does not
put the date in the margins, so I don't know the exact date (%$!!).  The
title is "Evaluation of the NeXT Computer System for Psychoacoustic and
Music Perception Research", by Michael P. Lamoureux.

Greg
--
Gregory J. Sandell  (sandell@epunix.sussex.ac.uk)
Experimental Psychology, University of Sussex