biophysics of infrasound

Greetings,

I'm trying to locate research on the biophysical effects of infrasound. A
few years ago I collected a series of citations -- about 25? from JASA,
primarily from the late 50's and early 60's. Princeton cataloged several of
these but they were all missing. It turned out that these papers were
reclassified during 80's, and my efforts to get them through the DoD
met with no success, supposedly because Princeton did not wish to
comply with Dod's restricted materials protocol.

Can anyone tell me what is so interesting about biophysical effects
of infrasound that merits classification?

Best,

-- eliot