Masking patterns of non-static tones.

Dear All,

Since I'm doing some work in which the masking patterns of non-static tones
is important, I was wondering if any work, either physiological or
psychophysical, had been performed on this topic.

I would be interested in hearing about any studies whether they involve
simultaneous, forward or backward masking paradigms.

Thanks for listening.

Andy Lea              (andrew@hip.atr.co.jp)

ATR Human Information Processing Research Laboratories,
2-2 Hikaridai, Seika-cho, Soraku-gun, Kyoto 619-02, Japan.
Tel. +81-7749-5-1026             Fax. +81-7749-5-1008.