reply to McAdams

I'd be really interested in some amplification of this latest msg in
the ongoing sage to wit:

::   any of my papers?  95% of the pitch-related experiments use either musical
::   interval recognition, or the oh-so unPC pitch-matching, and none are in d'-

Why is pitch-matching unPC

::   course I do have a problem with 2IFC "up or down" procedures for pitch,
::   whether objective or subjective, but that's another story.  So, over to you

And could we hear more of this "another story" ie what's wrong with
2IFC ?

Judy