Focal Listening, FIT Mistake

Continuation of Kramer's synopsis of Attentional Listening responses.

Oops, attributed the following comment by Dick Pastore to Bill Thomposon:

   We recently completed a study applying F.I.T. to audition, using
music stimuli varying in pitch and instrument timbre.  I presented
a small portion of the results at my Acoustical Society talk in Ottawa.
Mike Hall and I are scheduled to present a poster on this work
at the Friday evening session at the meeting of the Psychonomic Society
in Washington, D.C. (Nov. 5).  If you wish, I can send you a copy of
the ASA paper.  The Psychonomic Science poster should be ready in a few
weeks (the data were all collected some time ago, we just need to pull
it all together for the poster and a full manuscript).
Dick Pastore

Now we got that straight.

Gregory Kramer