Information request

Dear list,

        I need information about the way intensity slope of a single sine wave
        can change the perception of the tone between 2 situations:
        a) Sine wave which increases its intensity.
        b) Two distinct successive sine wave with the same frequency, and
           different intensity.

        I do not look for streaming experiments such as Van Noorden's
        from 1977 (ABAB sequence with alternating amplitudes), but rather
        a single AB, in which B is amplified A, and the variables are
        the amplitude ratio and duration.

                Thanks in advance,

                           Alon Fishbach
                        alon@math.tau.ac.il